Sunday, June 22, 2014

Favorite Board Of The Week!

I'm not sure if I've already told you guys, but in August I'm moving into a townhouse! I am so excited. I'll be sharing the house with 3 other friends, and unlike a dorm room, I have a LOT of freedom to do what I want. With my parents selling the house to downsize, with me being gone and all, this truly translates in MY OWN SPACE.



My name on a bill.
My favorite pop-tarts in the pantry.
My own style, down to the last tea cup.
Needless to say, I am excited.
I have been day dreaming about my bedroom. After finding a beautifully simple comforter set at Target, I have been even more excited for my space!

Follow Christine {The Plumed Nest}'s board :: Make :: on Pinterest.


Can you tell I'm excited by my board??

Yesterday, I stumbled across a board created by the author of The Plumed Nest , labeled "::Make::".


Follow Christine {The Plumed Nest}'s board :: Make :: on Pinterest.



Her board practically embodies the style I hope to showcase in my space!

I hope you enjoy both boards!

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment